What's everyone's favorite knot??

Inkedup fishing

San Diago Jam tied my style for mono
Uni knot for Flouro/copoly
Uni or double uni for braid

I don't have a favorite knot, instead i've tested these to exhaustion and picked mine that way.  These knots consistently test the highest across a wide array of different lines.  Some of the knots vary by 3-4lbs depending on what time of line it is, so its super important to pick to correct one.  

Double san diego jam on straight flouro or copoly which is all I use on swimbaits. I don't run leaders there.

Outside of that 

Regular san diego jam on mono.  Double palomar on braid. Double sandiego on flouro. FG on braid to flouro leaders and used that on anything from drop shotting smallmouth all the way to big amberjack in the atlantic, never had it fail. If it does, itll slip when you pull it tight tying it, if it doesn't fail then, no issues.

I use palomar on pretty much everything, as long as you wet it before cinching down you shouldn’t have an issue. If you don’t wet fluoro before cinching then the friction when cinching can weaken it and cause breakage issues. I fish straight fluoro or copoly with swimbaits but with my conventional spinning setups where I do braid to leader I tie an Alberto knot.