Who needs frogs...

BassAssassin49

Went out on my tube for a little bit today. I'd been noticing the fish busting in the pads pretty good so I decided I was going to try fishing my mission fish in the pads like a frog for a little while. 5 minutes into this idea, I get slammed but the fish never got it in it's mouth. throw back to the spot, fish hits it again, same thing never ate it. I keep moving. Start fishing a new mat of pads. this guy decides to play.post-101-14252985067238_thumb.jpg

gotta love some top water mission fish strikes. :lol:

I often use the 316 Minnow in the pads.. I like how you can slide them off a pad and get a few kicks of the tail and then onto the next pad.. A bigger hook and they will sink a little quicker and kick of the pad stalks.. deadly bait in stuff..

Fun stuff.. nice fish

I often use the 316 Minnow in the pads.. I like how you can slide them off a pad and get a few kicks of the tail and then onto the next pad.. A bigger hook and they will sink a little quicker and kick of the pad stalks.. deadly bait in stuff..

Fun stuff.. nice fish

yea I was wishing I had a minnow with me. It hovers well going from pad to pad.

Fun stuff.. nice fish

This ;)

I've tried both the minnow and mission fish around pads and grass and the minnow comes through better. The weight in the mission fish makes it hang on the pads and grass