SU Giveaway: Are you ready to Go Pro?

SU Crew

I know that second picture didn't turn out like I had hoped but wanted to put the fish back in the water as fast as possible to see if I could get another one as they were chasing some bait.

My boat is an Alumacraft 1448 Mod V. I decked it out. Will post some pics on the what's your boat look like thread.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a question for you guys. I've been building mini rats for people and was wondering if they meet the criteria for Swimbaits on this one. The body is only a little over 4.5" long but with the tail it's right at 8". I'll let you guys decide if it makes the cut or not.

post-2302-14252989628197_thumb.jpg

post-2302-14252989628624_thumb.jpg

Got a question for you guys. I've been building mini rats for people and was wondering if they meet the criteria for Swimbaits on this one. The body is only a little over 4.5" long but with the tail it's right at 8". I'll let you guys decide if it makes the cut or not.

Good for me bit I am not the boss. Nice rat bait

Seems like you'll be fine. The tail is part of the bait, so why not?

Swimbaits accepted are 5" + in size

How you fish them is up to you in your conditions.

SU Crew

Soooooo sorry Chad. SU laid the rules down and as we know, what they say goes!

If it were me all day because the tail puts it well over, but you know rules are rules and 4.5" just quite isn't 5".