PB Mass Hudd LM

Dsouth

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Dan!

Thanks + Go Bruins. :lol:

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Ive always liked the Bruins so if anybodys gonna beat the fly guys Im glad its them. One day we will find a goalie that doesnt crumble in the playoffs. Plus, I still feel bad for them for what happened last year, honestly, so they deserve this one. Only problem is they cant beat the sharks in the cup!

Congrats Dan!

Thanks + Go Bruins. :lol:

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Ive always liked the Bruins so if anybodys gonna beat the fly guys Im glad its them. One day we will find a goalie that doesnt crumble in the playoffs. Plus, I still feel bad for them for what happened last year, honestly, so they deserve this one. Only problem is they cant beat the sharks in the cup!

:lol: im only worried about vancouver right now though. im suprised with the way philidelphia is playing though... didn't they come back from a 3-0 deficit last year?

You Sharks fans should close out the Wings before you move on to the finals.

Sharks are looking like last years Bruins after last nights 3rd period give away game. :D

I think theres going to be a game 7. :o

silly redwings fans thinking they can come back :lol: todd bertuzzi might have to try to kill someone again if there gonna make it farther :lol::twisted:

There will be a game 7. :o

I’m seeing fear in the young Shark player’s eye + Shark blood in the older more experienced Wings eyes. :D Bruins-Wings Finals. :D

.....I’m seeing fear in the young Shark player’s eye + Shark blood in the older more experienced Wings eyes....

Yeah, it looked pretty scary for the Sharks last night. No telling which way game 7 is going but at least we have one series worth watching - finally!