Not giving negative feedback because you feel bad?

BensBaits

Back in February??? Paid u less than what u paid??

No need to give another week. Announce on here that he has til 5 pm today for a response. If no response then give the feedback. 

At this point if I'm him, I'd give u 2 free baits at least 

I would just ask for a full refund for what he owes. Then when he has his homemade baits ready and if you’re still interested you can buy one off of him to support his building endeavors. This should benefit both parties as you will have your money back and he will have the pressure off to finish the bait in a timely manner.

If this arrangement is unacceptable I would raise an immediate red flag.

2 hours ago, danthefisherman said:

I would just ask for a full refund for what he owes. Then when he has his homemade baits ready and if you’re still interested you can buy one off of him to support his building endeavors. This should benefit both parties as you will have your money back and he will have the pressure off to finish the bait in a timely manner.

If this arrangement is unacceptable I would raise an immediate red flag.

I don't think he's owed any money. The seller sold him 2 battle shads, asked to buy one back and offered to give him a free homemade bait. Although he short changed the buyer I think the buyer accepted it but has been waiting for about 6 months and have not recieved the free bait he was promised.

That's what I got from the op. 

I really think it's on the seller to make this right. If I was the seller I'd give him a few baits for free. No ones perfect and we all screw up, but my reputation, my word and my standards for myself are worth more to me, so I'd go out of my way to fix my screw up. 

Especially because the seller has been actively posting, buying and selling in the past 6 months according to the op 

Edited by SumoNinja

On 9/5/2022 at 7:47 PM, basskickinrednick said:

@BensBaits any updates 

Hey sorry gang for the late update, college started back up and well as many can imagine I’m a little occupied with depression… I mean biochem. Anyway I have a tracking number and should get the baits in Friday! Guy apologized and threw in more baits as well. Situation overall sucked but I’m happy to be getting my baits finally. 

7 hours ago, BensBaits said:

Hey sorry gang for the late update, college started back up and well as many can imagine I’m a little occupied with depression… I mean biochem. Anyway I have a tracking number and should get the baits in Friday! Guy apologized and threw in more baits as well. Situation overall sucked but I’m happy to be getting my baits finally. 

Redbull and long nights, you got this bro.

you gotta update us on what else he sent!

• 3 months later...