Clickbait ufo

Swimbait freak

27 minutes ago, UTAHBASSER said:

And this my friends is why I quit teaching. Entitled parents with their entitled children whose poop don’t stink. 

Sad times indeed. Home schooled brat wouldn't survive in gen pop after being raised by this psycho Karen gone wild!

5 minutes ago, Phil A. said:

On a serious note though look up Christopher Collin Demmon on the internet,  a cousin to them. I'll let y'all look it up and see its a family full of crazy people.

Haha I did the same thing. 

I started reading this thread thinking he was taught the behavior somewhere…then his mom got on and confirmed my thoughts. 

Absolutely disgusting that she sees no problem with what her kid did. What a pest. 

Just out of curiosity, what state and what part of that state are they from?

Hey guys, I was contacted by Casey after leaving that info. about her family member. I guess it was kind of a low blow because this has caused Kurt many life changing experiences that a teen should not have to go through. Casey was very pleasant with our conversation even while getting straight to the point. There's always 2 sides to every story and I'm not taking sides with anyone necessarily but that family shouldn't be judged by the actions of another family member so I must apologize for my statement or low blow because they were upset as they should be. Guess I was getting caught up in the wise cracks but my actions were hurtful. 

My apologies!