SUB 2013 Battle For The Underground

SU Crew

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say this is pretty exciting everybody trying to catch Travis.

Tex-cali vs NC the lone wolf is on the lead. How cool is that.

Don that is one nasty fish. All the scars it has. By the way do you guys take off work just to do this.

Good luck to the folks on the hunt

Fished a lake I never swimbaited before. Last time at this lake was at least 20 years ago :lol:

I found them . I missed a few hudd hits and had one on and off with the 250 and a few taps on it too. When you miss this many fish you just know it's not your turn, yet. :lol:

I boated this NASTY THING! I mean NASTY! I didn't want to touch it but hey, it's game time HAHA!!

nice catch

i've seen a dink swimmin around the other day that looked like that..had to take a second glance.

It's been a hard working fishing week. I even hit two lakes today :shock: Also lost my Zune music player in 200' of water :cry: But It took that gift to the bass gods to catch :lol:

Thank you God for all of this. Thanks to my wife, bless her heart, she said keep fishing if you feel the need too :o:mrgreen: , Butch, DUDE! Thanks you for the bait. BB deps trout, LDC XH custom, 30# P-line PF, 400 TE reel. Man..... I'm still so pumped!!

To my Bro, Doug, This is for you, one more strike. I miss you. :cry: There has not been a day I havent thought about you.

It's not over but it's a nice hand on the table.

ENJOY! I sure did.

Good luck boys! ;)