Bass-a-thon!

Danny C.

Luckily to know I only live 20 minutes or so from where it will be! Quick little drive to heaven :) On top of that, my birthday is a couple days after. So, It will be a nice little birthday for me where I can splurge on gear and not feel bad about it! :D If anyone wants to team up and get some fishing in while they are down in Cali let me know as well! Might as well right? Stoked Gentleman, stoked. :lol:

Since i'm driving 2 hours, anyone know of any good lakes to hit up afterwards? i'm up there, i might as well try a spot or two. I don't have a swimbait set up but will be fishing with lighter tackle. Definitely looking forward for this weekend!

Since i'm driving 2 hours, anyone know of any good lakes to hit up afterwards? i'm up there, i might as well try a spot or two. I don't have a swimbait set up but will be fishing with lighter tackle. Definitely looking forward for this weekend!

Santa ana river lakes is a block away haha

Just heard Huddleston and Triple Trout will not be having a booth there this year. But still plenty of other vendors with awesome deals on tackle and rods and reels.

Sucks....I do know of at least two cool baits that will be there....hope to make it this year...we'll see...

• 2 weeks later...