Where to buy... Where to buy?...

Maxwell S.

Hey everybody,

I just bought my first 3:16 hardbait. (A Wake Jr. in trout)

I am really impressed with this bait. But I am looking forward to buying more of 3:16's hardbaits, but they are always out of stock....

Is there any easy way to get a hold of them???

Any info would be awesome!

Thanks!

there is no "easy" way to get ahold of them. Sometimes you can post a want to buy thread in the black market section and find people willing to sell, or you can get lucky and be the first to pm them. The baits on the website are updated every few weeks when new batch of baits is released and then the clicking wars begin. It is usually advertised a few days before when the release date will be but dont be surprised if almost all of them sell out in less than 5 minutes.

there is no "easy" way to get ahold of them. Sometimes you can post a want to buy thread in the black market section and find people willing to sell, or you can get lucky and be the first to pm them. The baits on the website are updated every few weeks when new batch of baits is released and then the clicking wars begin. It is usually advertised a few days before when the release date will be but dont be surprised if almost all of them sell out in less than 5 minutes.

Where do they advertise? On their website? Thank you.

I almost spit out my soda when I read your post. Your best bet is to check your family tree and hope your related to Mickey :twisted: There are a few guys on here that will put one up for sale now and again. Ebay is for guys that are desperate for one and will pay anything for one. Practice your clicking skills...that will help.

JK

I almost spit out my soda when I read your post. Your best bet is to check your family tree and hope your related to Mickey :twisted: There are a few guys on here that will put one up for sale now and again. Ebay is for guys that are desperate for one and will pay anything for one. Practice your clicking skills...that will help.

JK

ain't that the truth.......

I was thinking of doing a half ass job on the next batch of bait that way I could blow out alot more!Then I guess everyone would be stoked........

But then I rememdered why God gave us all two buttcheeks............ so we dont have to do ANYTHING HALFASS........

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One of the "joys" of having kids is that phrases like "half-assed" make you think of cartoon quotes like these:

Mordecai - Wheeeo! Wheeeo! Wheeeo! Quick, doctor! Both of these buttcheeks are unrecognizable! If we want anyone to see a butt in the future then we have to do a complete butt transplant, stat!

Rigby - Stop talking!

Mordecai - That's right! We use to call you the One Cheek Wonder! Dude, I'm bringing it back!

Rigby - You better not!

Muscle Man - Is that the One Cheek Wonder?? I hope he's not trying to play punchies with butt-cheeks like that.

Mickey, I'd be willing to bet that your "factory seconds" would be far superior to a lot of high priced baits.

Back to the original question - you just gotta keep your eyes, and computer, open. Some good deals pop up everyday on the swap-sell boards but you gotta be quick. An 8" fs sold for a great price a couple of days ago and a sissy wake jr sold quick last night. Just check in often and have your paypal ready!

• 2 weeks later...
I was thinking of doing a half ass job on the next batch of bait that way I could blow out alot more!Then I guess everyone would be stoked........

But then I rememdered why God gave us all two buttcheeks............ so we dont have to do ANYTHING HALFASS........

Personally, I would prefer waiting 2, 3,... 4 times longer between batches if that meant there would be 2,3,...4 times as many baits and therefore maybe I would have a better chance at getting some more baits. I LOVE 3:16 baits but it is frustrating waiting 48 hrs then camping out on the computer 30 min before they go on sale, clicking as fast as I can with complete disregard as to color and still not getting anything. The fact that you don't halfass anything is part of the reason I love the baits. I am more than willing to wait extra time, or maybe limit people to 1 bait instead of 2. That is just my two cents. Keep making amazing baits and hopefully I can get my hands on a couple more.