Fishing rooms/ garages

BASS_SWINGER

38EA7510-DAA0-42CA-9AF9-5AAB28AA472B.thumb.jpeg.54a538fecde4c168884bc0ff68c20492.jpeg
CFEAB9E0-22E6-451A-84D6-F446AA4AD426.thumb.jpeg.ba1c524570aa4cf93c4ef3c25253b4af.jpeg

Took me awhile to get this system dialed but I like to keep everything in cardboard boxes on the floor, that way I never remember what I have or where anything is...works great for the tackle compartment in my boat too. It also makes it hard for the wife to keep track of new purchases as they arrive.

In all seriousness I finally got myself a garage built last year and in the process of figuring out a good organizational system, as you can see though, I’m not there yet!

3 minutes ago, BigSpirit said:

Adopt me

He's 81 and still chasing bass and trying to keep up with the latest electronics. His first boat was a borrowed 12' John boat and a sculling paddle on a 200 acre lake. I think he's on his 9th Skeeter plus a few other brands previously. 

On 3/1/2023 at 7:01 PM, 119bowhunter said:

38EA7510-DAA0-42CA-9AF9-5AAB28AA472B.thumb.jpeg.54a538fecde4c168884bc0ff68c20492.jpeg
CFEAB9E0-22E6-451A-84D6-F446AA4AD426.thumb.jpeg.ba1c524570aa4cf93c4ef3c25253b4af.jpeg

Took me awhile to get this system dialed but I like to keep everything in cardboard boxes on the floor, that way I never remember what I have or where anything is...works great for the tackle compartment in my boat too. It also makes it hard for the wife to keep track of new purchases as they arrive.

In all seriousness I finally got myself a garage built last year and in the process of figuring out a good organizational system, as you can see though, I’m not there yet!

Are those drt boxes? 

Might not be a popular opinion but peg boards are more for looks than being a practical application. One exception is if you keep extras on it and they come off the peg board go in the boat or tacklebox and stay there. Another way a peg board is ok is keeping a few extra Swimbaits there and switching them out as needed. What I found when I had one is the space they take up vs what they hold isn’t great and you end up with a pile of baits waiting to go back on the peg board and a bunch of baits on it that never go in the boat. That being said I fish more than most average around 100-120 days a year so that’s a lot of time with peg board management I’m not interested in. I have lots of conventional stuff and store Swimbaits the same in boxes for different applications. That way they are ready to go just grab what I need. I have a big hanging box with big trout imitations. A tournament box that I can switch out a few depending what I need. A weedless Swimbait box. Crankdown box. Bluegill imitation box. Harness and linethru Swimbait box. And a few others. Another big thing to consider is how much stuff you have is it conventional or just Swimbait.