14" Musky Mania Jake - WTF

nadinesmom

Such awesome fish

They're lame. They are big, toothy, and they fight hard (for a few seconds) but they are lame.

Smallmouth are the sportiest fish of the Midwest....

agree on the smallmouth all day........... COMPLETELY disagree with your comment on the musky... I fish lake Ontario in April and May and have had awesome fights with these guys... and they are hard to catch on swimbaits, anyways just my opinion

Why did regal cinema's make this

Prob primarily a trolling bait for BIG water. There are a few of the bigger lakes around me that you can troll those. I know walleye guys that troll 10" jakes for monster eyes in the fall on a few lakes here. I watched a muskie t-bone about an 18" sucker one spring while I was up in the shallows looking for crappies. I followed it around for a while and got to see how they actually eat something. Pretty cool. Also have had muskies follow a bait to the boat that had 2 feet of weeds hanging off of it. They can be very curious creatures if you get them when they are in the mood.

Figured I would give you guys outside musky country a peek at a 2 pound bulldawg. They make 1 pounder (very popular bait up here) but the 2 pounder.... well it is ridiculously huge at 3-4 inches thick at the head and 24-26" long. Here is a pic

that is freaking sick!

Figured I would give you guys outside musky country a peek at a 2 pound bulldawg. They make 1 pounder (very popular bait up here) but the 2 pounder.... well it is ridiculously huge at 3-4 inches thick at the head and 24-26" long. Here is a pic

that is freaking sick!

Haha I think I know that store. I almost picked one of those up last time I was there. I think I need to start working out again before that. Plus my xh muskie rod isnt big enough. Neither is the xxh ldc. Think ben would make a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh?

Sad thing is that one of my buddies has one and he actually throws the thing all day. The have vitrually no drag in the water u just have to get it out there.