Pats baits

ChristopherLewis

30 minutes ago, Bass the east said:

They pop up on the black market every so often. Typically you can snag them for $300-$400

Dam! I have 15 of them maybe I should start dumping them if they are getting that kind of money.

Edited by urbanhick

Crazy how much a lathe bait can go for, even more than a hand-made wood bait. Been thinking about getting a lathe so I can make easy money :-D 

My boss did say I can use the one we have at work that we use for our shafts in our reels, so maybe I’ll get on it soon haha

Edited by WUMFL

1 hour ago, WUMFL said:

Crazy how much a lathe bait can go for, even more than a hand-made wood bait. Been thinking about getting a lathe so I can make easy money :-D 

My boss did say I can use the one we have at work that we use for our shafts in our reels, so maybe I’ll get on it soon haha

Pats are resin now. The OG’s are cedar and wood. Many have tried to make similar baits but pats still hold there place high because they work so well. 

Edited by willsochill

6 minutes ago, willsochill said:

Pats are resin now. The OG’s are cedar and wood. Many have tried to make similar baits but pats still hold there place high because they work so well. 

Interesting! I just got my first pats the other day in a trade (phats) so we’ll see how well they work once the water warms up!

17 hours ago, WUMFL said:

Interesting! I just got my first pats the other day in a trade (phats) so we’ll see how well they work once the water warms up!

I have a snack and a phats.  I think it's the clack they produce.  It sounds different then wood and regular resin. I really want to find a wake.