SU Giveaway: "Swimbait 24/7" x SU

SU Crew

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool.

If we concede the fish is under 5 lbs, and thus only 1 ticket, can we just get a pic w/ the code and date since the exact weight doesn't matter? I hate having to stick a fish on a scale unless necessary. Too easy to drop them.

Yes, no scale needed for fish under 5 lbs. just the code, fish and swimbait does the trick.

SU Crew

I noticed I did not write the date for these two fish, but I saw this post saying the code , fish and bait will work. Got a 4-5 and a 4-12 in these pics, both on the 175 tuned to super slow sink by the man himself Butch!!. Scale powered off, but they are under 5. Also picked up a 3-9 right after. Whether my name is drawn or not, today was a huge win for me. Very low confidence throwing big baits in the cold, but the slow glide did the trick. Thanks so much Butch, I am so psyched about these fish!!

post-1497-1425299031649_thumb.jpg

post-1497-14252990316834_thumb.jpg

Urban hick, I feel your pain. Last weekend, 1 good follow from cover and 4 hits from schoolers that just didn't hook up. Today, a 2 ticket follower and I am as frustrated as can be. Finally hook up on a 2 ticket fish and it pulls off. I guess I'm not getting any tickets, but hopefully I'm building up some karma for a PB or something.

well, went out a few times and gave it my best, just can't seem to hunt down anything with size lately, or at all for the matter :?:evil::lol:

all I could manage were these runts under 2lbs on several trips, caught several but all small no matter what i tied on... oh well i guess two tickets is better than nothing.

Good luck to all who've posted...you guys have put up some hogs!!

Hudd 68 weedless silver green back

Loomis SBR 956

pflueger president w/ 20#CXX

Wake jr green trout

Loomis SBR 956

pflueger president w/ 20#CXX

post-1342-1425299032484_thumb.jpg

post-1342-14252990325118_thumb.jpg

post-1342-14252990325369_thumb.jpg

post-1342-14252990325666_thumb.jpg

Well thanks SU for the Giveaway!! I enjoyed seeing the posts/pics from everyone!! I also came close to upgrading, but lost 3 LM today (1 for sure ~7 lb. and 2 around 5 lbs plus another ~4 lb.), but after the frustration of losing them and the chance for upgrading it was still fun contest, thanks!! Good luck to all!!!