SU Giveaway: "Swimbait 24/7" x SU

SU Crew

I spent a chilly (25F) Sunday morning trying to get a bite - no love yet! My next window is tomorrow morning, during bankers hours - hopefully I can get at least one fish to enter!

Kudos to everyone who's caught fish so far - there are some serious hours being put into this, which is great to see.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image_zps08243241.jpg

Yeah buddy :)

Nice fish man, unfortunately you needed 50 posts before the contest started and the fish needs to be on a scale.

You'll get 'em next time.

I thought that you only needed it to be on a scale if it's over 5lbs? Other than that all you need is a piece of paper with the code on it and date.

I get what you're saying but:

Each catch is equivalent to a raffle ticket. Any fish between 0.1 lbs - 4.9 lbs is worth 1 ticket. A fish 5 lbs and up is worth 2 tickets. You can submit 2 catches total in the contest. Catches will be posted in this thread with the same submission requirements as our online tournaments with a picture/bait/scale/special code.

Doesn't mention anything about fish under 5 not needing to be on a scale.

Cool.

If we concede the fish is under 5 lbs, and thus only 1 ticket, can we just get a pic w/ the code and date since the exact weight doesn't matter? I hate having to stick a fish on a scale unless necessary. Too easy to drop them.

Yes, no scale needed for fish under 5 lbs. just the code, fish and swimbait does the trick.

SU Crew

Still need 50 posts though!! Nice fishes guys!