SU Giveaway: "Swimbait 24/7" x SU

SU Crew

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm in! By the skin of my tooth +1 dink ticket entry for Skaugger tongit, hopefully I'll get a fatter one tomorrow...

:lol:

Deps limited slide swimmer 175 top hook fast sink on the crucial swimbait rod and Calcutta 400b. Slow rolling all night until this lil 1.6 lb guy felt like choking it haha

vfe6n4.jpg

2v1xe1h.jpg

1087m2f.jpg

Luke V showed me up with this solid 5lb on the 68 Hudd

+2 tickets for my brothaah

:cry:

2a7gc8y.jpg

zl3z4m.jpg

My camera crapped out on me so my first fish has a video entry. You can see the swimbait in the cast-to-catch portion and the weight (7.03lb) and code are clearly visible at the end.

It was cold and raining right up to about ten minutes before I stuck her and I had stalked her carefully for about twenty minutes (this was the third time she hit the bait) so I'm a bit shaky from the cold and adrenaline surge from the blow-up.

3:16 8" floating Freestyle Trout in shad color

LDC 8.5' XXH Parabolic (a gift from the Channing Tatum fan club)

Lexas 300

P-Line PF Original #25

Mods, if this entry doesn't work for you PM me and I'll try to grab some still from the vid.

My camera crapped out on me so my first fish has a video entry. You can see the swimbait in the cast-to-catch portion and the weight (7.03lb) and code are clearly visible at the end.

It was cold and raining right up to about ten minutes before I stuck her and I had stalked her carefully for about twenty minutes (this was the third time she hit the bait) so I'm a bit shaky from the cold and adrenaline surge from the blow-up.

3:16 8" floating Freestyle Trout in shad color

LDC 8.5' XXH Parabolic (a gift from the Channing Tatum fan club)

Lexas 300

P-Line PF Original #25

Mods, if this entry doesn't work for you PM me and I'll try to grab some still from the vid.

That works, congrats = 2 raffle tickets

SU Crew