Show Off Your Swimbait Setup

triple_illusion

46 minutes ago, dean_d said:

I love this reel which gear ratio did you get?

13 minutes ago, Doomlurker said:

I’d put my money on the higher gear one....

This one is the 6.2:1. For me a great all around reel. I also have the 2019 model 4.8:1 which I use for wakes, soft plastics

42 minutes ago, kahai808 said:

This one is the 6.2:1. For me a great all around reel. I also have the 2019 model 4.8:1 which I use for wakes, soft plastics

I want to get one for my 1-4oz baits. What # line you using on yours?

1 hour ago, Niki814 said:

I want to get one for my 1-4oz baits. What # line you using on yours?

i got 20 on it right now. its got plenty of line capacity. with the baits ive thrown on it so far i should go down to 17. 

Picked this one in trade. 

it’s a custom 807MH F5 that’s 7’9”, camo split grips (usually not a fan of the split grips) “get bent” with the two lady decals, it’s a fairly stout rod, think the rating is 2-7 which I’d say seem pretty true, been throwing the 9” slammer and baby possum on it.  Blank is beautiful carbon fiber. action is mod fast, taper to it, slightly parabolic 

reel is a the newest daiwa lexa 300 wn with 50lb power pro super slick v2 in onyx color 

D60C89C6-C3C5-4ACD-A81F-05D0A3EB4474.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 6:36 PM, danthefisherman said:

@chefchris I was actually going to ask you how you like the new Lexa wn...it looks sweet! Any changes or improvements from the older blue model (besides the cosmetics of course)?

I dont think theres any changes, i actually got two of them now, one on the f5 and one on the ldc xxh (sold the shrapnel) both the lexas are super smooth, no noises, or bearing sounds, im loving the flat gray/black/camo accents, plus scored one for $150 and the other for $165