did u notice?

SwimbaitsatLMV

I couldn't get on the site until I used the link from ldc's site. Then I find the mods are gone. Is this the site progressing or shutting down? I asked a couple people privately, but they did not know. I was gonna pm the admin but I figured a few more may have the same question.

Thanks for the help su crew,

swimbaitsatlmv

If this site ever goes down I'll move forward with my plans of building a site. Also if this site (I dont think it will but ya never know) ever becomes like the others I will move forward with my plans on building a site. Many of you know what happened on another site between me and the forces that be and how it ended up ... me wearing a muzzle of sorts lol. Just saying :)

I couldn't get on the site until I used the link from ldc's site. Then I find the mods are gone. Is this the site progressing or shutting down? I asked a couple people privately, but they did not know. I was gonna pm the admin but I figured a few more may have the same question.

swimbaitsatlmv

-

Whew! Everyones back. :D I was nervous something happened. :oops: It definitely WAS tough getting through the workday without the 'underground'.

swimbaitsatlmv

i was told the site was just going throughing some issues by one of the mods.

every time i tried to get i could see the black background for a sec then it went to a screen that said either the site was on maintence, got its name changed, or was removed..

ya it did the same thing for me, and i assume all of us i am pretty sure it was just down for maintenance, glad there wasnt any other issues... :D