SUB Tournament November 23rd - 30th

SU Crew

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... so you're saying that you don't catch enough fish to be able to speak on the subject... gotcha. ;) BTW... Fishing with a guide on the spots that he takes his customers is the same as having a guide. :D

No, I'm actually saying the opposite. I'm saying you don't have enough big fish to be able to speak on the subject. I think everyone would agree that I was very clear on that.

And as far as fishing with Manny, that spot would've been my first choice since I'm most familiar with that type of structure. To expand on the subject, all day the fish were just following and not committing. I noticed that they would follow and as soon as they see us, they would go away. So I figured I'd just let my bait sink deeper and not let it rise up top. That's how I got the only fish on that trip. This is not taking anything away from Manny. Manny is a great guide as you can see from his videos and clients.

But I think we are getting away from the subject. This is all about judging fish pic since you were the one who doubted R8R's winning fish. To illustrate further, here are three different fish with different perspectives. First pic is a fish either 4 or 5 lbs. Second fish is an 8, arms extended out. Third fish is a hair over 10, arms relatively close to my body. The smallest looking fish is actually the biggest one!

post-54-14252990622482_thumb.jpg

post-54-14252990622679_thumb.jpg

post-54-14252990623071_thumb.jpg