Thanksgiving Giveaway

Ceaser

Theres alot of crap that gets said and talked on line and in fishing in general. But when people are passionate about what they do I think its easy for it to happen. Its not good but it does show me people love what they do, especially swimbaiters. It shows that guys are willing to stand behind their friends or their words, which in alot of respects is gone nowadays. Anyways, we all have our beefs or our position on NO beefs LOL but all of us can agree on at least one thing... big baits, big fish, ALL DAMN DAY. I got a bait recently for a great deal and even though its one of my number one producers ever, i know next year all be busy with some new stuff thats in the works. I will post a pic as soon as my phone is done charging. Its a MS Slammer 9" single Joint. smoke with redflake tail and it was made in '06. I havent casted it yet, its BN but i pulled it out of the pack to check it out. Ill have my son pick a # later but post up a number between 1-100 so you can get in.. if 100 numbers get picked then sorry your too late.

The only rules are that you have to have a fish posted to the got em or su tourney section sometime in 2013. Good Luck, have a great thanksgiving, and THANK YOU to Swimbaitunderground for being my favorite place to go on the web. Met alot of good friends here, hope it continues. pics to come

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic