jared kiernan is back scamming again?

nadinesmom

might be a good time to be on the lookout as over on the other site dudes are getting ripped off by a certain "jerrod michael" interestingly jared kiernan's middle name is michael and he's been known to use alternate spellings of his first name. just figured i'd give you all a heads up if you hadn't seen the drama on the other site yet.

dude is using the same scam, if people payed with paypal gift he doesn't refund them and ignores them but if they pay with paypal for purchases he refunds immediately. same BS, probably the same guy.

might be a good time to vet noobs seriously before purchasing blindly just in case that POS decides to come back here.

it varies depending on which site he is on and what is the hot item. he scammed some guys on a hinkle glide and was trying to sell a fake bass pro gift card...

just beware any seller with no feedback that is selling out of the sacramento area under these names or any similar names

Jared Michael Groves

Jared Kiernan

Jared M Kiernan

Jered Groves

Jered M Groves

Jessica Kiernan

Jerrod Michael

midtown916@aol.com

he's got lots of usernames but seems to create new ones for each set of scams.

you can search his name on here and find all the info you need. just didn't want anyone on here to get ripped off by this guy again. He's a pathetic piece of... you can find pictures of him and his kids online, his phone number, address, employer, kids names, moms name, anything you want if you get clever.

this isn't meant to detract from the whole lets get better at fishing thing, i just figured it was a good time to warn some of the newer guys on here that there are assholes out there.

Please everyone: STOP SENDING PAYMENT AS "GIFT" VIA PAYPAL.

It might save you a few dollars and you might know/trust the seller...but you will not have Proof of Purchase. Therefore, Paypal/Police/Judge Judy will tell you to go kick rocks.

THIS^^

Although it doesn't save the buyer money, just the seller. If you choose paypal gift for $100 it will cost you $103. Just send $103 normal paypal, same money, the seller gets $100. All the insurance you need. Can't believe this ish is still happening...

Please everyone: STOP SENDING PAYMENT AS "GIFT" VIA PAYPAL.

It might save you a few dollars and you might know/trust the seller...but you will not have Proof of Purchase. Therefore, Paypal/Police/Judge Judy will tell you to go kick rocks.

THIS^^

Although it doesn't save the buyer money, just the seller. If you choose paypal gift for $100 it will cost you $103. Just send $103 normal paypal, same money, the seller gets $100. All the insurance you need. Can't believe this ish is still happening...

i was just passing this on since we've had an influx of new guys (the 2013 deps class?) i'd hate to see someone get ripped off but even more so i'd hate to see our little buddy jared get money by scamming people again. dude has gotta make a few g's a year off of the swimbait community. well, i tried!

Just a thought can we make it a rule NOT to ask to paypal gift. The seller can include the couple dollars into their asking price. If someone does ask then maybe a mod can send a warning and delete his/her thread maybe this will cut out some of the wrong doings.

Just a thought can we make it a rule NOT to ask to paypal gift. The seller can include the couple dollars into their asking price. If someone does ask then maybe a mod can send a warning and delete his/her thread maybe this will cut out some of the wrong doings.

Eh, I'm not one for "blanket regulations"

Up to the person buying whether or not they agree to "gift" option. I use it, won't stop either. Then again, I only deal with dudes that I deem trustworthy.

Eh, I'm not one for "blanket regulations"

Up to the person buying whether or not they agree to "gift" option. I use it, won't stop either. Then again, I only deal with dudes that I deem trustworthy.

Exactly, I use it almost every time. I've never been burned. If you have the feeling that it's a bit shady, don't do the deal. Simple really.