What are the best ways to store swimbaits?

CastingWithCoop

If you’re already considering the Lakewood, I would advise biting the bullet and do it.  I have had mine for almost a year and not once have I thought “man, I regret spending so much on this ultra-high quality solution for storing and protecting my expensive swimbaits.”  Do yourself a favor and get the big one with extra hanging clips.  It fills up FAST.  

I did manage to get mine on a pretty big sale around the Christmas holiday season last year.  Maybe see if they are planning on running another sale similar this year since it is so close.

1 hour ago, Bass the east said:

I hang mine up on a peg board for storage and throw a bunch in a Swimbait underground wrap when I head out

I do the same. Big pegboard and throw what I want in wraps in a backpack when I head out to water. 20230913_150656.thumb.jpg.57be35575fc88b55d567cadb12c5cf87.jpg

I have 4 tier shelving in my garage that I keep my kayak fishing gear on and the shelves themselves have slits in the middle that paper clips can hang from. 1 tier of the shelving I hang my hard baits from the line tie by a paper clip and the other tier I hang my soft baits the same way. The slits in the shelving keeps the baits separated, no kinked tails or fins and keeps everything visible at a glance. 

On 9/13/2023 at 5:15 PM, BigOPigSlayer said:

I keep all my swimbaits inside many many many Plano boxes (Model 3731) in the garage where the wifey can’t see them…..

IMG_0118.thumb.jpeg.57423026c043651079aa484e04796b76.jpeg

IMG_0117.thumb.jpeg.452e40cb93632d02b68ae43c201002f6.jpeg

Similar situation in my garage……ssssshhhh!

Typically just bring a handful when I’m on the water. After use, they dry up….hook keepers back on, and back in the Planos.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg