review wanted for 13" hiroshima glide

Facepunch

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Stripers are tough on baits and a good test no question. The one that broke a pin was one of the first versions and said to be a 50 lb willow beach striper that ate close to the boat on an XXH rod. Unfortunate but I took care of the person despite giving him a deal to test baits on stripers.

I got one and haven't had time to fish it yet. But I've played with it in the pool side by side the deps and hinkle and will say it can hang. Lol. It's a bad ass bait. Dosnt turn as sharp as the hinkle. But glides really wide on each pulse. Hopefully ill get to put it in front of a couple fish this weekend. Definitely wouldn't hesitate on getting another one and if your into throwing the big sh!t its worth a look. 8-)

Ive nailed a few at willow beach with my 13" but ( no offence ment by this at all) the bite to hook up ratio is really low for every 5/6 bites i was boating 1. It kinda shattered my confidence in the bait...i do love the paint job and the huge wide glide. I just feel the front hook needs to be more centered on the first section of the bait.

I have fished to gill,8.5, 10inch floater and the 13" all are unique lures that take time how to work them. The 8.5 proto is a awesome clear water lure learned to work right fish crush this thing. The floater 10 is a sweet mid top water bait for some cloudy early morn weather very easy to work and gets nail at the right time. 13" is a lure that you have to throw and throw its glide is huge and lure runs true just like the mother gets followed a lot and you miss fish due to size. Gill that Brock makes is very sweet n will kill in summer time have already this year have had a couple real nice fish inhale this lure , you can glide this gill and make it look like he is looking for feed, reel this thing like its trying to get away it has many things it does!