Which is your preferred Softbait?

Bassassin

I've been trying to replace my ROF0 belly-hook hudds and got two of the dozer trouts to try. The hook hanger position is perfect, doesn't need the back hanger nad could do with a swivel but otherwise perfect. The tail doesn't have near as much kick as I'd like but in lieu of action it has a much more natural profile than the hudds. I'm curious to see what the bass have to say about them come high water but I'm not too confident in them yet. The floating core Nates trout is another one I'm going to try, as well as the tyrant. I also bugged Joe at Real Prey about making a floating version of his 9" trout for a while since that would be the PERFECT floating trout bait but I think he stopped making the 9" since I haven't seen it in stock all spring. 

Real preys #1 

beast coast creeps #2 

68 hudds #3 

@Jon Pi added a couple nates 9” trouts with the floating harness for this season. Love the fact I can just swap the inserts to go from floating to sinking. Will be curious to see how they are, might add a small stinger hook in between the rear fins if needed 

had a tyrant last year and couldn’t get it to float and swim right as a floating bait, could only get it to swim right as an xss 

@chefchris haven’t used the Nate’s yet, mostly just stuck to the Hudd since that’s my bread and butter and fills the sinking niche just fine. I’ve seen a lot of great fish on it though, notably @basskid95 ‘s awesome 11 LBer. Really dig the floating core option and the variable rigging options. Always nice to have that on $$$ softbaits.