Swimbait Pet Peeves

Crazybassfisher

I wouldn't call it a swimbait pet peeve but I hate unfriendly fisherman out on the water. I'm not looking for a deep conversation, just a simple howdy doo. I say hello to everyone I come across on the water or at least acknowledge their presence.

• 4 months later...

Just plain common curtsies and respect! I’ve had people cut me off from an area I’m working, horn in when catching fish (try to be discreet), and in 5mph “No Wake Zone†come blasting through sometimes even with music full blast for everyone around to hear!! I fish from a kayak so it seems bass boats don’t respect you if you don’t have one! Bass boat and skiers both due the wake zone with ski boat the music that’s louder than needed. That being said there are some cool bass boats out there that do treat you like an equal and stop and chat even, but I’d have to sadly say not very many :!::(

Oh yeah if they are fishing a tourney they have the right of way :!::x

Just plain common curtsies and respect! I’ve had people cut me off from an area I’m working, horn in when catching fish (try to be discreet), and in 5mph “No Wake Zone†come blasting through sometimes even with music full blast for everyone around to hear!! I fish from a kayak so it seems bass boats don’t respect you if you don’t have one! Bass boat and skiers both due the wake zone with ski boat the music that’s louder than needed. That being said there are some cool bass boats out there that do treat you like an equal and stop and chat even, but I’d have to sadly say not very many :!::(

Oh yeah if they are fishing a tourney they have the right of way :!::x

https://vine.co/v/MBAT0qBPQBE

A new bait maker post a pic of a bait on social media and you see some dude or kid say "would you be interested in sponsoring me". I think its funny these dudes are looking for freebies.

OR

When park rangers act like dicks :lol: