Swimbait Pet Peeves

Crazybassfisher

1. people who use the term "colorway"

2. followers... not the type that follow your bait to the boat

3. googans who chase the title of being "pro staff"

4. those who have giant egos, extreme narcissism, and arrogance

:lol:

That's a pretty good list.

Oh oh! I forgot my biggest one. When someone comes out of their camp and tells you to get away from their dock or he is gonna go get his gun, and then when you call the wardens they tell you that you prob shouldnt fish there anymore. F**k you, warden service!

Or when someone paddles out on his kayak to tell you he and his family would like some privacy and that you shouldnt be fishing in front of his camp "every day". I'll tell you what Mr. Flatlander, dont come up here to your summer home with a hair across your ass about other people using the lake. If you dont want any boats fishing in front of your camp, you shoulda bought a camp on the Allagash, not a heavily boated lake in central Maine. And trust me, I WISH I was out fishing in front of your camp every day...

Sorry...I admittedly got a little worked up once I started ranting :lol:

Agree. It is tough out here in the Cali Delta. Would love to throw near all the boat houses and docks, but it just isn't enjoyable when you have someone yelling and threatening to call the cops when you done nothing wrong. That isn't to say there aren't nice people because there are some really nice folks. Unfortunately, there are more a**h**s, d**ks, and douches than the good folks.

I typed a lot and deleted it :lol: After reading it, it sounded like I hated people :lol: NOT SO.

But the backstabbing in this sport is heavy and you can't tell AT ALL who is good or not.

I will just leave it at that.

it's not just this sport...i've been heavily involved in other industries and they're all pretty two-faced and cut throat

• 2 weeks later...