Weird baits

bassturds

8 hours ago, BayAreaAngler said:

There’s a kid that makes angler fish baits. Hosa king makes turtles. My buddy jacked up baits makes fish eating fish glides and smokin fish with doobies in the mouth. Boulder creek makes giant craws. Double H makes the MIR it looks like a cartoon fish. There’s another guy that makes beavers I think it was. But I forget his ig handle

20240214_202746.thumb.jpg.11367ae064267bf8bfcadab9857a5e93.jpg

On 2/14/2024 at 9:52 AM, Jscarbr said:

Snakes- I don’t know of many other than savage gear and maybe DS Customs. 

I’ve always been interested in fishing a snake bait, just haven’t got around to it yet.

Back in the day there used to be a few more snakes. Here is a Joe's woodtail, probably the weirdest thing left in my collection. Got turned onto him from Dan S way back in the day.

snake1.jpeg

snake2.jpeg

Edited by bpm2000

4 minutes ago, bpm2000 said:

Back in the day there used to be a few more snakes. Here is a Joe's woodtail, probably the weirdest thing left in my collection. Got turned onto him from Dan S way back in the day.

snake1.jpeg

snake2.jpeg

I like the profile of that snake. It looks more  like a snake compared to others.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:43 AM, alabamaswimbait said:

I think Trap makes a duck bait

Not weird at all IMHO, aside from rodentia I feel they make many species happy to snack up

On 2/14/2024 at 10:52 AM, Jscarbr said:

I’ve always been interested in fishing a snake bait, just haven’t got around to it yet.

Highly recommend MudEye lures Snake and Rattlesnake. I doubt the fish eat it because they're keyed in on snakes, but it's a killer wake all the same. If you like your wakes noisy, this is the noisiest wake. Also probably the largest bait I fish that can regularly boat large numbers of fish.

IMG_4726.jpg

6 hours ago, Jon P said:

Highly recommend MudEye lures Snake and Rattlesnake. I doubt the fish eat it because they're keyed in on snakes, but it's a killer wake all the same. If you like your wakes noisy, this is the noisiest wake. Also probably the largest bait I fish that can regularly boat large numbers of fish.

IMG_4726.jpg

Right on, thanks for the info.

On 2/21/2024 at 2:47 PM, bpm2000 said:

snake1.jpeg

snake2.jpeg

I’d love to get more wood tails. I have one that’s is very beat up. It’s a x2. Dont fish it much