Black dog baits

Tpreston

23 hours ago, IdahoGlide44 said:

I purchased a g2 shell cracker on 02/14, haven’t received any response from him hope all is good.

Cancel your order and goto swimbait city for your shellcrackers and lunker punkers

On 2/26/2024 at 12:06 PM, IdahoGlide44 said:

I purchased a g2 shell cracker on 02/14, haven’t received any response from him hope all is good.

You’ll get your order. BDB seems to take longer when ordering direct in my experience. Patience is definitely a virtue when purchasing direct, but you will receive it.
But I agree , hopefully everything is ok with Jeremy & BDB. 

MGC Fishing has them in stock as well. Great customer service and fast shipping, if you decided to order more or anything else they offer. You won’t be disappointed.

https://mgcfishing.com/

16 minutes ago, Mossyback Angler said:

You’ll get your order. BDB seems to take longer when ordering direct in my experience. Patience is definitely a virtue when purchasing direct, but you will receive it.
But I agree , hopefully everything is ok with Jeremy & BDB. 

MGC Fishing has them in stock as well. Great customer service and fast shipping, if you decided to order more or anything else they offer. You won’t be disappointed.

https://mgcfishing.com/

Appreciate it. Never doubted I would get it just surprised at no response when trying to contact him.  And thanks for the link

16 minutes ago, IdahoGlide44 said:

Appreciate it. Never doubted I would get it just surprised at no response when trying to contact him.  And thanks for the link

That’s how they operate. No response at all, stuff just shows up 3-4 weeks later, I’ve never not gotten any orders from him they just take a while for baits that are in stock. I had one issue where my order essentially got lost by them and he made it right by sending a hoody and shirt and my baits like 2 day mail