Rat bait..

Fourxquad1

For me, I wanted a bait that swam well..

The beauty of rat baits is they are versatile and can be fished many ways, more so than most wake baits. If your just straight retrieving them your seriously missing out. There's plenty of wake baits that do that. Just my 2 cents.

x2

For me, I wanted a bait that swam well..

The beauty of rat baits is they are versatile and can be fished many ways, more so than most wake baits. If your just straight retrieving them your seriously missing out. There's plenty of wake baits that do that. Just my 2 cents.

+100

Just started fishing rats last season, While my buddies were sticking 2 pounders all day on the CL8 possum, I was getting 4+ all day. They were waking it everyday. Nothing but slow rolling it, I was cranking them, walking them, and every weird technique you could do!

Rats are very versatile, can't wait to stick fish on my XL and Med Nezummas now :mrgreen:

We fish rats.....it's just what we do. :lol:

Thats right, from west to east there are some REAL #Ratlifers around. Got something for u boys fresh out the lab, to bad ur lakes are solid LOL!!!

can't wait to have open water.excited to see what you have up your sleeve this coming season Ceaser!

• 4 months later...

Just to recap:

CL8 Possum & Baby Possum

Nezumma Rat

Jonny Rat

Morning Wood Rat

PB Rat

Woodrow Rat

Dirty Rat/Generic Rat

Any more that I'm leaving out? I'd like to have a list of rat baits to try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...