Little Booger/Mighty Minnow question.

colbypearson

I mess around with rigging of baits a lot, and fish a ton of different nail-weight modified baits, jighead baits etc...

Was curious if any of you guys fish boogers and minnows on swimbait heads, like revenge?

If so how do they fit? Do you need to balance them/offset the air pocket, anyone got pics of a little booger on a jighead? My main interest at this point is the consistency of the plastic & profile, if the minnow was a little fuller bodied I would be sold, so mostly want to hear about the Booger.

Booger on a jig head is $$. I use a diff jighead than a revenge but similar shape and 60 degree jig hook. Tucks right into the mouth. I put a drop of super glue at the base of the jighead and its practically permanent. I can send u pics today when im home if no comes up with some. My booger box has more jighead versions than line thru, it works. Minnow is crappy to rig on a jighead for me, it wants to spin and not hold because of the pocket

I have had some luck c rigging the minnow with and oz weight. I know the booger can be used as a trailer behind a war bait with good results the salt. Cant see it not translating to the lakes as things usually do with spooties

I have had some luck c rigging the minnow with and oz weight. I know the booger can be used as a trailer behind a war bait with good results the salt. Cant see it not translating to the lakes as things usually do with spooties

i also C rig the minnow, i've had pretty good luck with that method.

Have fished both little boog and mighty minnow on 3/8 -1/2 jig heads. Imo the mighty minnow is much better suited for that type of fishing. The action on the little booger is pretty tight and requires a faster retrieve to get a decent action.

As for matching up with the jig head the strike king saltwater heads match up nicely with the mighty minnow. and really the smaller hammer heads work with well with the little boogs.

With that said I feel like for that kind of fishing the big hammer 3"-5" baits on 1/4-3/4 oz hammer heads are a much better choice.