Ok , What's going on....

Bassindon69

I saw the cast to catch videos and it was awesome! I think it's a difficult situation when you got a big bite going and a nice tight swell hitting the shores! Trust me! I was born and raised on the north shore of Hawaii and riding that perfect wave, there's nothing to compare it to... Unless, you got a bite like you've been having!! Lol nice job brotha!

This past swell was over hyped and the wind put a funky texture on most spots. The Lane was fun this morning as the buoys dropped though, hope you got a piece of it Don. To be perfectly honest, I'd pass on a 6 second barrel for a 10 lber right about now.

This past swell was over hyped and the wind put a funky texture on most spots. The Lane was fun this morning as the buoys dropped though, hope you got a piece of it Don. To be perfectly honest, I'd pass on a 6 second barrel for a 10 lber right about now.

No kidding. I needed to pick up my suit. The trip with the wife was cool but the suit cracked out inside with one session. Kind of a bummer . Plus as you said the side wind chop just made it nasty. Kind of like chasing big fish , bad decision led to a not so fun day. I got a few short rides but it was funky.

Hey Jo. I would like to also but it went just how I thought it would. When I got on a bite ( if I did) I knew work would get busy. Was lucky to get two of those limits because my job canceled. I'm not old enough or rich enough to retire so I must work. I tried to get a fun fishing sponsor but no takers so I'm doing what I can lmao!!

To be perfectly honest, I'd pass on a 6 second barrel for a 10 lber right about now.

Man that is a really really really tough question. Having never gotten a tube longer than ~3 sec (or a 10lber) I think I'd have to go with a 6 second tube. Those don't happen very often, unless you spend a couple months not in the US, haha.

Living a dream 50lb LM bags and riding big waves, I’m stuck dealing with another nor’easter snow storm today and there’s still 10-12†of ice on all my go to LM lakes. :( Send some of that warm weather my way Don.