buffs

SWIMBO

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you hatin in the buffs Co ninja? Or is it just the gaybrigade and night time wearers? I dont like to use them, but don't have much choice in the Florida sun.

I'm all for the buffs during the day if your aren't man enough to grow a beard..but at night come on

Why you hatin in the buffs Co ninja? Or is it just the gaybrigade and night time wearers? I dont like to use them, but don't have much choice in the Florida sun.

I'm all for the buffs during the day if your aren't man enough to grow a beard..but at night come on

Beard doesn't protect your neck. I like mine for that, and get some water on it, cools you right down. But they do suck if you have a beard, at least for the face :lol:

Geoff

Don't forget to look at the buff while you're purchasing it. Make sure it says "100% slaunch proof" or else its no good. You won't even wanna wear it at night if it isn't slaunch proof.

I prefer to burn til I look like a Maine lobstah so I can blend in and the fish wont spot me. I even wear my booty shorts that say "pink" on the butt and roll them down so I can burn on at least 96% of my body.

Living in a place with 3 weeks of summer does have its advantages.

I prefer to burn til I look like a Maine lobstah so I can blend in and the fish wont spot me. I even wear my booty shorts that say "pink" on the butt and roll them down so I can burn on at least 96% of my body.

Living in a place with 3 weeks of summer does have its advantages.

Bahahaha! No kidding. But we actually get good summers. We will be out cooking on the boat when its 90 degrees and not even care. We both love the heat and sun. Sunscreen? Whats that??