SUB Tournament JULY 25 - 31

SU Crew

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fished all night tues after getting a late start due to air flow sensor failure. Good thing I was only a few miles out of town, sucks breaking down with the boat hooked up. i had a blast, literally, off and one all night the wakebait bite was explosive. Just couldn't keep the good ones on. Had well over 20 good hits with only a couple of 3-4 lbers and some rats making it to the boat. Fish were hooked up and coming unbuttoned half way back to the boat, it was almost comical. Good luck everyone!

Well, went out with rocky tonight from about 7-10. Had quite a good day hit wise, caught 5, got about 6 or 7 more hits... just cant hook fish at the moment. The big girls didnt make a showing tonight and the fish were smaller than average. Nonetheless we got ourselves a limit and had a good time with the moreau bass and floater freestyle bass. :)

You'll notice the scale changes after the first fish because as i was holding the fish after weighing it and i leaned over and tried to get the hooks out of the net and i wasnt paying attention when the fish twisted and took my 50 dollar scale in with it. :oops::evil:

I caught all my fish on the floater FS bass, Rocky fished the moreau.

The first fish was 2.8

3e91e28c.jpg

ed1cec71.jpg

This was Rocky's biggest and was a touch over 4 on the moreau premium bass. Im not sure it would count though as the scale is tough to read and there isnt a Wake_Bait card. Oh well. Hopefully someone will catch a much bigger fish anyways.

8470d5ec.jpg

aaf0824f.jpg

Caught just before midnight last night. I know it doesn't count w/out the scale shot. The water is so hot here, she had a little blood, and it took me so long to get this shot that I didn't want to keep it out of the water any longer. Went 21-22" and I'd say about 6 lbs.

post-297-14252985250026_thumb.jpg

Me and rookie are headed to fork in an hour for a all night trip. :twisted:
Goin out there with the newbie, hopefully we land a hawg

Good luck now....GET UM BOYS!!! If you win BASS you can be one of the "Incredibles" or are you already? :lol::lol:

Haha :lol: thanks Don.

I did end up getting some bigger fish tonight. I don't really have a good pic of the scale, so Im not gonna count em. They wanted the armageddon, and bettencourt tonight. Luke (thenewbie) also pounded them with the slammer. Im sure he'll post some pics of the ones that he got.

Here are mine.

post-112-14252985250564_thumb.jpeg

post-112-14252985250925_thumb.jpeg