Performance handles

BBF_Baits

Assuming we're talking about handles on reels.

If so you have Hawg Tech with inexpensive offerings then up to higher end Japanese handles. I have used a few different brands and the 100mm RCS Swept Carbon Fiber handle is one of my favorites.

Most are lighter then stock handles and the added length is a nice advantage.

Hawgtech is popular for good reasons. There are a bunch of other oniline, just look for JDM tackle stores. If anyone knows a really long handle that would fit a Lexa, please let me know. I'm talking 105+

Hawgtech is popular for good reasons. There are a bunch of other oniline, just look for JDM tackle stores. If anyone knows a really long handle that would fit a Lexa, please let me know. I'm talking 105+

Call up Daiwa parts dept and order a Lexa 400 handle. 120mm.

8-)

Call up Daiwa parts dept and order a Lexa 400 handle. 120mm.

8-)

Good call, will do. Don't they have bigger knobs on them? Any idea on how much they will run me? I need to get two LOL.