Any word on new Deps 250 release date?

waynem

Bottom Line: They are changing the lure to make more money. Guess what? The lure is going to be cheaper (crappy plastic). And then, they are going to charge the same or more for the bait. They want you to believe it is being improved, guess what: like anything else, it is a gimmick to go to a cheaper mold, and charge the same or more money. It's all about the money now, not the lure. We see this all the time, sad but true.

-A wise man once said, "if it aint broke, don't fix it!!!"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone thought this way, there would never be any innovation. They are changing up a few things with this new version. Weather it will be good or bad we have yet to see. However they are trying to move forward. The fact that the joint is adjustable is the main thing that intrigues me. I'm sure if there is any hiccups with the new mold they won't just let it be. We'll probably see yet another version. This is one of the most successful baits they have made I don't think they will just let it go down hill.

If everyone thought this way, there would never be any innovation. They are changing up a few things with this new version. Weather it will be good or bad we have yet to see. However they are trying to move forward. The fact that the joint is adjustable is the main thing that intrigues me. I'm sure if there is any hiccups with the new mold they won't just let it be. We'll probably see yet another version. This is one of the most successful baits they have made I don't think they will just let it go down hill.

The joint was adjustable on the last one in the same sense...

Call me crazy but $200 baits that fill with water aren't really my thing.

The joint was adjustable on the last one in the same sense...

Call me crazy but $200 baits that fill with water aren't really my thing.

From what it seems you will be able to make quick adjustments on the fly with the new version but who knows. And I feel you I hope that isn't the case.

I can't wait to try something new yet the same with changes. It could be a minor adjustment that keys them into hitting at times. Being able to change that is a good thing. So it would seem to me. I have worries but I can't wait to get one :mrgreen: Where do we wait in line?

If these things actually get released this year i bet next year at this time or maybe the following year they will be just like the 316 baits are now.... not saying either one is a bad bait. I love fishing both brands. I know one thing though. I will be picking up as many as i can while i can because Iit could be like 316 and never see another one again.... really hoping to get my hands on one of those bass too when the drop (if they drop)