Tylure Kicker lures

Triv

He was asking for users that have fished it...my assumption would be for an opinion on the baits other than from the bait maker itself. You know... an unbiased one. :| Thanks though!

Sorry man, no experience with them myself. Good luck though.

Used them briefly myself. Definitely had a different feel to em for me. I did stick my first swimbait fish on the 8" kicker trout, but for the life of me could not get any other fish on it. At the time i was using them i first was getting back into swimbaits and hadn't yet developed a my own style i like to fish in.

They were ok baits, just found that they no longer suited my needs and other baits fit my style better.

Geoff

I think we should talk about everything here evenly and balanced unlike other sites where the mentioning of certain companies gets you crucified.

And back to the topic... in my experiences Tylures are durable baits with decent action. The trout are very subtle and in my opininon not the best looking in the water but the bluegill is very realistic when swimming. The finishes are rough, not super detailed and artistic but they look good enough to fish. they are great values though and some of the cheapest hand made baits out there.

I think we should talk about everything here evenly and balanced unlike other sites where the mentioning of certain companies gets you crucified.

And back to the topic... in my experiences Tylures are durable baits with decent action. The trout are very subtle and in my opininon not the best looking in the water but the bluegill is very realistic when swimming. The finishes are rough, not super detailed and artistic but they look good enough to fish. they are great values though and some of the cheapest hand made baits out there.

Well said.

And Ill add that the few people that I personally know fish em, are partial to the Gills more so than the trout as well.

Bought one from Tackle Warehouse, the action was great! Genius hook holder, very original design. But the rear dorsal fin was glued on crooked. Causing the bait to roll. :?

Was able to send the bait back to TW but they only credited the bait back. Still want one. But they are always out of stock.... But it was one that had a lot of promise.

Yea man. I was just looking for an opinion. I appreciate the honest responses. Think I will hold out for something else. I'd love to have the cash and the availability to get the baits I want but cash is tight and availability is tighter, so for now it is one at a time. I saw the prices and got all excited. Thanks again y'all!

Yea man. I was just looking for an opinion. I appreciate the honest responses. Think I will hold out for something else. I'd love to have the cash and the availability to get the baits I want but cash is tight and availability is tighter, so for now it is one at a time. I saw the prices and got all excited. Thanks again y'all!

Ain't that the truth.... :roll:

Good luck man.

ask him on his site. No need to plug his sale here.

Who gave you the red ass?

:lol:

Triv - send me a pm with your shipping info and I'll send you a bluegill I got from a friend. I've only thrown it at a pond I fish and don't use it in my regular stuff so you may as well have it.

If money is tight, take a look at Nate's baits. They are not very realistic, but have good action and durablity.

Or banned. :roll:

ask him on his site. No need to plug his sale here.

Who gave you the red ass?

:lol:

Triv - send me a pm with your shipping info and I'll send you a bluegill I got from a friend. I've only thrown it at a pond I fish and don't use it in my regular stuff so you may as well have it.

That's pure class and an all around nice thing to do! :)