SUB Tournamnet July 25th - 31st

SU Crew

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f6f0722b-1bde-4c90-a696-98fba492afa4.jpg

could you get your next pic on the scale. i have that same scale and know that it saves a few weights. nice catch. but would feel best with that fish on the scale at the time of pictures.

I love to do that but what can I do when I'm by myself can't hold fish on scale n take pic

f6f0722b-1bde-4c90-a696-98fba492afa4.jpg

could you get your next pic on the scale. i have that same scale and know that it saves a few weights. nice catch. but would feel best with that fish on the scale at the time of pictures.

I love to do that but what can I do when I'm by myself can't hold fish on scale n take pic

try again or take a few pics, its not that hard. the fist guy that entered a fish got his pic with the fish on the scale, all by himself. I dont mean to be a prick but thats just how i feel about all this. last month if I remember correctly someone was sayin there was some tail pulling going on. so i feel it would be best for the fish to be on the scale at the time of picture. i do realize its hard to get the whole fish in the pic with the scale when fishing alone. a pic on the scale and also a good pic of the fish is what i would do in that type of situation. just my .02

try again or take a few pics, its not that hard. the fist guy that entered a fish got his pic with the fish on the scale, all by himself. I dont mean to be a prick but thats just how i feel about all this. last month if I remember correctly someone was sayin there was some tail pulling going on. so i feel it would be best for the fish to be on the scale at the time of picture. i do realize its hard to get the whole fish in the pic with the scale when fishing alone. a pic on the scale and also a good pic of the fish is what i would do in that type of situation. just my .02

Dude it's an honor tournament. People could drop some weights down the fishes mouth or even catch it on something other than a swimbait and hang a swimbait in its mouth. Let the admins worry about the particulars, and just fish. This is supposed to be for fun so stop promoting animosity and just try to enjoy yourself or stay out of the competitions.

Dude it's an honor tournament. People could drop some weights down the fishes mouth or even catch it on something other than a swimbait and hang a swimbait in its mouth. Let the admins worry about the particulars, and just fish. This is supposed to be for fun so stop promoting animosity and just try to enjoy yourself or stay out of the competitions.

+1 totally agree with VAngler

+1 totally agree with VAngler

+2 if we start making this a hassle we won't be doing it much longer. I think the saying I remember from last month is "If you don't like it, go catch a bigger one!"

I like to pour mercury in their guts right before I weigh em, then pull the tail too, just to prove I can catch a big fish. then take a selfie holding the fish, scale, rod, lure, flat bill, buff and prostaffer shirt... thats the only way to make a pic look believable

I like to pour mercury in their guts right before I weigh em, then pull the tail too, just to prove I can catch a big fish. then take a selfie holding the fish, scale, rod, lure, flat bill, buff and prostaffer shirt... thats the only way to make a pic look believable

Don't they scream when you pull their tails?

I understand the honor system. i also understand that the rules state fish ON a digital scale only. I am not calling his fish anything but not on the scale. I'm not here to cry fault or any thing like that, nor promoting animosity as you state above. i just asked if next time he could get it on the scale at the time of pic. if that is out of line than im sorry for that, but I stand by what I said. I never once said that his fish was not what his scale says. I just said I would feel best if it was on the scale when the picture was taken. bassfever nice catch. V angler I hear what your sayin, but I say what I think. I dont feel that it was wrong to ask for the next pics to be on the scale. I was not promoting animosity at all, so don't try to paint that picture of me on here DUDE.