FYI for Paypal

SPEEDBEAD

Don't know how many of you guys may have seen it recently, but Paypal has upped the time limit to file a dispute to 180 days.

Obviously I wouldn't recommend waiting that long. Just a heads up since a lot of the scamming in the fishing community tends to occur around this time of year (Christmas/off season).

Be careful buying from unknown sources or non-established members.

Another thing to note is there is a phishing scam going around involving a fake paypal wed address.

It says their is an $x amount charge to your account and please go to this website if you want to dispute the charge. Well the site they have linked says 'paypal' but its not, and if you click it looks exactly like the paypal website. They are trying to steal your info.

Go to paypal from google or directly, the protected website. Never a great idea to click on a link in your email that directs you to a 'financial' site.

Thanks . Thats Awesome. And Never GIFT a transaction.

Chris

I've made plenty of contacts on here that I have no issue gifting money to and I've done enough transactions selling things here that people are comfortable doing the same with me.

If I have no knowledge of you or you're a new guy on the boards, I agree.