""I DONT GET IT"

RMANZO

People get slammed on here all the time for different reasons..be it someone bought a bait and is flipping it for a rediculous amount, "he gets slammed"..some guy copies another guys "scale" pattern, and "he gets slammed"(to say it lightly)....but when a company puts out a lure that was originally $139 and now they put it back out and its more $$$, no one on here says chit about it...I know, you're gonna say supply and demand, or whatever other reasons im gonna get "slammed" for, but truth is "its bullchit"!! in real life,none of us like it when our own country bends us over on gas prices, or electricity,ect... but a foreign "bait" co.( nothing against anyone, just making a comparison) ups the price on something,just because "we" bought soooo many of their baits....just seems backwards..make a co. that much $$$ an you would think they would "throw" us a bone or something, not "give" us a bone and up the price........what do ya think? ready, set, go :D:D:D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We bash you because Youre an abt troll. And because you dont know which forum to post in. I personally am not going to throw a fit about the price of any bait. I'm kind of glad the deps is expensive, it keeps all the chumps from buying them. Can you leave yet?

they always start out low to attract the angler.once they get "proven" there is a demand for that "special" bait so it starts to raise its demand.most people cant wait for there turn on the list and start bidding a higher price and so it begins.this is life i always just decide how much its worth for me and thats my top price.we set the prices they are worth as much as we are willing to pay period.

We bash you because Youre an abt troll. And because you dont know which forum to post in. I personally am not going to throw a fit about the price of any bait. I'm kind of glad the deps is expensive, it keeps all the chumps from buying them. Can you leave yet?

+1

Best I can tell it's the stores that are jacking up the prices and Deps is only sending out a few to each store. Some stores are not stocking the baits and going straight to ebay and getting 300 plus per bait. I wouldn't shop at those stores. I personally stopped shopping at the Hookup tackle after I saw them selling the last batch of Deps for $250 while Last Chance sold them for $135. Last Chance Tackle now gets my money that The Hookup used to get. I didn't even want a Deps out of the last batch but I still will not send them another dime as long as other shops are treating the customers right.

Randall is correct. The stores are jacking up the prices of the Deps baits. The Deps 250 costs retailers $150. Of course they need to make a profit, but $250 is a bit much.

No sir it cost the stores just over $90.00 btw. retail is only $159.00 everyone is allowed to make a living BUT not gouge the public.but its our choice to buy or not deps make the same $ either way.

Best I can tell it's the stores that are jacking up the prices and Deps is only sending out a few to each store. Some stores are not stocking the baits and going straight to ebay and getting 300 plus per bait. I wouldn't shop at those stores. I personally stopped shopping at the Hookup tackle after I saw them selling the last batch of Deps for $250 while Last Chance sold them for $135. Last Chance Tackle now gets my money that The Hookup used to get. I didn't even want a Deps out of the last batch but I still will not send them another dime as long as other shops are treating the customers right.

Agreed. I stopped shopping at Fishermans Access last year after they decided not to honor their wait list once prices soared and put the baits on eBay. Hopefully that bigger margin they made will cover the future business they lost from me.

Agreed. I stopped shopping at Fishermans Access last year after they decided not to honor their wait list once prices soared and put the baits on eBay. Hopefully that bigger margin they made will cover the future business they lost from me.

Really? They've always honored their wait list with me and Shaun

Really? They've always honored their wait list with me and Shaun

That's one of the stores that has this current batch up for bids on ebay now.