2014 - 2015 SUB Tournament Update

SU Crew3

The weight classes have been in the works for the past year and we are happy to introduce them for the 2014 - 2015 SUB season. No system is perfect, with that being said we hope this levels the playing field being this is a nation wide big fish tournament vs being held on one body of water for all anglers to fish.

SUB 2014-2015 Tourney updates:

1. Once an angler wins a monthly tourney they are not allowed to compete again until the Battle for the Underground.

2. Weight classes added with state records and 4 years of historical data from SUB tourneys.

Rules/Weights subject to change at any time.

post-191-14253007381991_thumb.jpg

post-191-14253007381991_thumb.jpg

post-191-14253007382564_thumb.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since this is happening the contest I did is done. It is not fair to the person who has posted. I'm talking about the smallmouth and spotted bass vs the Largemouth bass.

my goal for the contest I did is straight up for non largemouth bass to win flat out. Note: so Roverang is the winner. So congrats to Roverang.

Since this is happening the contest I did is done. It is not fair to the person who has posted. I'm talking about the smallmouth and spotted bass vs the Largemouth bass.

my goal for the contest I did is straight up for non largemouth bass to win flat out. Note: so Roverang is the winner. So congrats to Roverang.

R8R it's up to you to continue that option with smallmouth and spotted bass as a side prize. In the past 4 years a smallmouth or spotted bass have never won a tournament. This is all based on largemouth state records and largemouth being the fish that wins the tournaments.

R8R it's up to you to continue that option with smallmouth and spotted bass as a side prize. In the past 4 years a smallmouth or spotted bass have never won a tournament. This is all based on largemouth state records and largemouth being the fish that wins the tournaments.

I want to but I also I know what my criteria that I wanted.

And possibly will not win anyway but I cannot add weights to other states that post spots and smallmouth.

so I decided to let Roverang be the winner. If that is not fair I understand, I wish I could prolong it but I have my reasons and also I understand why the SU tourney had to change.

I like it. Smart way to do it. Kind of like a handicap system. I think it'll work fine. Except for those Florida boys! I think they're getting too much! :lol: Florida is the bass capital of the world don't ya know?! :lol:

i won one of the contest over at SN with the % thing. My 5+ over a 8 or 9, I am sure there were some unhappy people. I am also sure there will be some unhappy people here after this change.

I think SU listened to what was said in the other post and is trying something different.

I like it and will do them after the ice next year.

One thing is this site and the people on this site helped me bet my PB this year and I will bet it next year too.

Thanks everyone...

Brian