Music while fishing

VAngler

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at it like this most of the lake lice playing load music have conditioned the fish to relax the worst thing that could happen is they will get hit with a empty beer bottle. LOL I think sonar has a larger influence on them. What amazes me is how it takes you lots of time to find good spots and angle. And a drinkin party barge can find your spot every time. Music is a must, not to mention watching Don do some LDC air guitar!

Most times I don't have any music on my boat sometimes I do low volume.BUT at Çastaic lake we get ski & wake boats that there stereo systems are so loud that I feel the bass in my rod handle as if I were on there boat.plus they pass you at 50 and still catch fish with all the noise and vibs so I don't think it matters.

I don't listen to music while I am on the water. I am with some one 90% of the time, with that we are usually talking a game plan and possible tactics to get more bites. I like to have it as quiet as possible within reason, I don't know if you have music playing that you would be able to hear a fish busting bait on topwater or not, just my thoughts.

I like it both ways. When Im alone it is dead silent. I can hear things I want to hear, from fish rolling on top, chasing bait, birds doing their thing. On the other hand, when Im in the boat with my partner we often are listening to music, sometimes even in tourneys. It sometimes helps up ease the stress and get into the zone.