Brand new Hinkle Golden Shiner for sale

Hippi

start the new year out as a flipper!

Simple principle of supply and demand. Baits like this will be cheap as spros if we don't long for them so bad. You've got pay to play. I don't understand why there is so much negativity around sales of rare baits. Nobody is forced to buy; and I don't believe you are gonna let it go at retail price if you were to sell one coz I would not.

Simple principle of supply and demand. Baits like this will be cheap as spros if we don't long for them so bad. You've got pay to play. I don't understand why there is so much negativity around sales of rare baits. Nobody is forced to buy; and I don't believe you are gonna let it go at retail price if you were to sell one coz I would not.

+1