New Huddleston rods

Big-bait-J99

Can anyone explain the spiral guide thing to me?

A spiral wrapped rod is a casting rod who's guides start out on top of the blank and then rotate around the rod leaving the final guides and tip under the blank. This guide placement reduces torque allowing you to fight larger fish on lighter tackle with less fatigue.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=spiral+rod+guides

Thanks for the goggle link, Dumbass. I was asking a serious question.

I don't need the encyclopedia answer, Im asking someone that knows what they are talking about to explain to me the advantages of the spiral wrap. Serious question!!!

There are links to rod building forums where they talk about everything on spiral wraps. Nobody here has really answered your question on specific advantages besides torque. You ask for an explanation and I give you thousands of links with answers. Do some research and don't be such a baby.

Not being a baby. Just frustrating to ask a question and get a link to google. I was specificly asking the swimbait underground community. I know that some of you have this rod and have thoughts good or bad. Why would I sort through pages blabber on google when I could get the underground opinion. This used to be a great site full of good information and great fishermen. This site was created for serious swimbait fishermen to share thoughts and information. Now its just a bunch of whining. "We already talked about that" and "Try the search function." and now a link to Google :roll: .

Did google teach you how to fish?