What do y'all think?

forrest02

Here is a little tip. If you hold most of my multisection baits by the tail including the original hph baits and let them hang down and look at them from the top you will see that the second joint back is thinner than the first and third sections it is between. I did this to cause the vortex created off the back of the head which makes it swim to "slide over" the second section at fast speeds but for the second joint to still "catch water" at slower speeds . This makes the bait able to glide out or shoot out when stopped at fast speeds. If I were to build up the bait and make it thicker by adding on to it I would have to increase the space between the joints to get it to swim but the bait would no longer function this way where it would shoot out when you stop the bait. The extra space between the joints gives the vortex too much room to "turn the corner" off the back of the head and the extra range of motion causes the joint to lock. It would fold up and sink when stopped.