Welcome to the new Swimbait Underground

I think the changes are good, no other forums like this one.  It will take a while to get use too but I like it so far. Wonder if the search function have improve.

It would be a good idea to send a mass email out informing members of what is going on and to disregard old bookmarks. Also could give them the correct link to get here since it is no longer http://www.swimbaitunderground.com/forum/ it's http://swimbaitunderground.com/forums/ You could also tell people having problems logging in to their  cache. Not a bad look/change though

Edited by Brian.Colby

Man I was in a panic at about 12:30 am. I thought that the underground was gone. I couldn't get on with my old book mark. I'm a little slow on the uptake when it comes to computers. That is why I have bookmarks, save all of my log in info and stay logged in automatically. I like the changes so far. Looking forward to years of fun here.

It will take a little time to adjust and find the bells and whistles but im ok with that. Sometimes change is needed.

I like the member gallery section, liking of a post, and peoples full names

i agree that you guys need to set up a redirect at the old forum link.  it is super easy to do, i believe godaddy has a one click feature for it, dont know about blue host though.

I think the forum needed this, it was outdated and really had been pretty dead lately, I hope this will jump-start it.  Thanks for the upgrades!

i agree that you guys need to set up a redirect at the old forum link.  it is super easy to do, i believe godaddy has a one click feature for it, dont know about blue host though.

I think the forum needed this, it was outdated and really had been pretty dead lately, I hope this will jump-start it.  Thanks for the upgrades!

The redirect should work now, thanks for the input