Next World Record

SacrificeFishing

lake biwa (on another live bluegill which i give no credit for not that my opinion matters) im thinking 24lbs (then he will say again he caught on slide swimmer or a mother lol BS train ,there should be a live bait record and a lure record

just saying

Edited by JeremyW

Lake Isabella, CA 25 lbs on a Banjo Minnow :mrgreen:

lol 'banjo minnow' u literally had me spit my food out laughing , nice one, maybe on the 'helicopter lure' yup I went old school As seen on TV! â˜ºï¸ Edited by JeremyW

lake biwa (on another live bluegill which i give no credit for not that my opinion matters) im thinking 24lbs (then he will say again he caught on slide swimmer or a mother lol BS train ,there should be a live bait record and a lure record

just saying

He never said it was on a mother/deps, he said loud and clear in an interview his approach to catching the WR and with it being with a blue gill.  His previous lake record was caught on a Mother in which a lot of people mistake that fish for his WR fish.  He held the previous lake Biwa record before catching the WR.  2 different fish, 2 different applications.  My opinion is that the next record will come from Biwa, and will most likely be caught using live bait, which I too feel as if a true world record should have to be caught on artificial. 

Imo it could come from any number of places that have F1 bass and have a healthy ecosystem. Small lakes in Georgia, a few big lakes up here in Norcal, and of course Japan. The thing that interests me about Japan is they don't have the constant supply of trout. 

I hope that it's caught on a lure but if someone catches it on live bait at least we get to see what's swimming around out there. 

Lake Biwa. 23+ pounds.

Seems like the logical place, because, I heard that they are "Feeding" a group of bass out there live trout or some other baitfish. Also, there was some article about a "Lake of Dreams" in United States somewhere, that is man made with "automatic" live fish dispensers that feed the bass in the lake. Not sure if anyone has details about these two rumors or not ?? Who knows where the next world record will be caught. There are so many "Old / WISE" bass out there that shut down all feeding urges when they hear a boat motor, or, other man made "Unatural" sounds. The next world record will be over 25 LBS....especially if my opening comments are true.

La perla ranch in texas, it's the same guy that made the tecomate food system for deer. I don't think that a bass from a private lake should be considered. Especially since he is feeding them and managing the lake for giant world record size bass.