SU Community support request - transaction w/That1Bass

sansai_udon

I dont think i'll have to, actually seemed to be a decent kid.  ish happens sometimes.  Let's see how this one pans out.

I got in trouble at school for throwing a cracker at a kid and when they called home my mom almost KILLED me, if you called my mom, i would actually be dead. Lets hope shes italian

I got in trouble at school for throwing a cracker at a kid and when they called home my mom almost KILLED me, if you called my mom, i would actually be dead. Lets hope shes italian

Same here bro. My mom's would kill me.

Imo. It is fraud and will not be taken lightly. All you need is an IP address. Police in so cal. take this Very seriously.

he is claiming that all baits have been shipped but he dropped his phone in the lake.  kid should be banned, using a fake name on here after he was banned the first time is sketchy.  for those of you who were scammed by him his phone number is 619 942 7915 if you'd like to make contact to get your tracking info.

also, if he doesn't make it right hit me up and i'll call his mom.  

If that is his phone number, here is his address…651 Robert Ave, Chula Vista, 91910. His name is Cameron Patrick. My buddy bought stuff from him before, but he also tried scamming my buddy for Romans.

If that is his phone number, here is his address…651 Robert Ave, Chula Vista, 91910. His name is Cameron Patrick. My buddy bought stuff from him before, but he also tried scamming my buddy for Romans.

damn, this went from a guy who probably was ripped off. to finding out everything about this kid. That's actually kinda sweet that a bunch of guys can come together like that. hopefully everything gets worked out. for his sake atleast  :shock:

Heard back from him....very apologetic. He may have forgotten about mine since I asked for a delayed shipment. Says I can expect it in a few days and will add a bait to sow his good intentions. I hope he did this on his own and wasn't pressured. If this is a result of some action on someone else's part....thank you!!

Hi all,

Cameron just messaged me saying he would ship the bait + a good intentions bait. I'm hoping he's solid and all the SU members that purchased from him get their baits. I want to thank this community for the sound advice, incredible investigative work, and overall support. You guys are great.

he is claiming that all baits have been shipped but he dropped his phone in the lake.  kid should be banned, using a fake name on here after he was banned the first time is sketchy.  for those of you who were scammed by him his phone number is 619 942 7915 if you'd like to make contact to get your tracking info.

also, if he doesn't make it right hit me up and i'll call his mom.  

Big Fan of your work

I know we have a postings on folks that are to be voided, however we should have a banner or link that simply has a "MOST WANTED" and list of their name/handle paypal etc.  So that when someone does post a trade/sell we can click or look at the banner (with the above info) minus the comments to keep it streamlined.