American Made !

Nufo

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome thread! I might of asked some questions, but was too busy catching a 8lb 12.4oz keeper.....at the hospital :D Actually, every question that I would have thought of and more were asked and answered. Thanks Mickey for all of the information and I still look forward to getting my first 3:16 bait.

Awesome thread! I might of asked some questions, but was too busy catching a 8lb 12.4oz keeper.....at the hospital :D Actually, .

NICE! CONGRATS to you two. Boy, girl? Send Cigar to..... :lol:

Thanks man, my 2nd daughter! :D Got a son and 2 daughters now so my swimbaiting time has definately shrunk! At least my newest daughter waited and let dad go saturday and stick a 6.88lb largemouth with a hudd for big fish in the club tourney! :lol:

Any chance in the future can we "pre-pay" for a bait and then just wait it out ?

When I was getting into swimbaiting I basically waited a good 6 months to get a Rago Raptor when I was told by a good friend that they worked. I would do it to get one of your baits. :lol: This fellow also got me into your baits Mickey, he's a Trophy STICK from Bellingham, I think you know him :D

Mickey you have def takin the swimbait scene by storm. Its been a pleasure to sit back and see your creations come to life. Your following is huge...... had some personal issues in my life that took me away from this scene for years. But Im back and plan to get my hands dirty! Cant wait till you release baits again...this time I hope that Im not left in the dark. Man Trying to get your baits was and is a tooth pulling task. Man I remember the days of Anglers Marine and Bass World west.....dude look at you now. Great job, great baits. Keep it up Brotha!!!

Bassindon69.......your not kidding!!!!! Mickey has a huge following and its great for his business. Mickey is a perfectionist and that's born into every bait he puts on the market. Thanks for the welcome back.