American Made !

Nufo

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is WOW. I just finished reading all 18 pages. I am really grateful that a that such a sought after bait maker took the time to hook us up with the intel. Thanks to Mickey and family for making awesome baits for our sport.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread....read all 18 pages, but just wanted to say this, my wife made a comment about my 3:16 "collection" the other night.....

"I've never seen you touch your lures that much before. Even you admire them more than me!"

Just goes to say how much I love your baits. Just getting into swimbaits (first season) and I'm starting with your stuff and seems like i have 1 foot in the right direction. Now I need to learn techniques. I don't know about you guys but I eat and sleep with my 3:16 baits. Always on the coffee table and goes to the bedroom with me everynight. Same thing again as soon as I am home from work.

I know I need to stick one and stop talking but frozen lakes in myto area helping either. For the meantime trying to learn as much as I can from the "review" section. Last but not least thanks Mickey, probably doesnt mean much to you or anyone but just want to put it out there! Not every baitmaker is as open as you are on here!