help me decide on some Shimano reels

floridaswimb8er

I am a Shimano reels guy........I am in the midst of adding to my swimbait reel arsenal and am looking for some advice. I currently have a Curado 301e, Calcutta 251 and I am in the market for 2 more reels but I don't want to break the bank. I've been looking hard at the Cardiff and the Corvalus and less at the Corsair. I know some guys really like the Cardiff so I may pick one up.......Do you think a Corvalus 301 could handle smaller swimbaits easily? BY smaller I mean up to 2oz or so. The Corsair to me is less desirable due to its slower ratio and something about it just turns me off to it being a legit swimbait reel.

I've also looked at the Bay Game and the Barchetta which are JDM jigging reels. The Barchetta looks to be a revamped Chronarch with a digital line counter and is about 120.00.

As I said, I prefer Shimano reels so "get a Pluton or Abu" is out of the question for me....any advice or comments are appreciated.

I use the Cardiff 300 and Corvalus 400 and have had no problems. The Corvalus has been able to handle 3-5oz baits no problem for me over the past two years. I feel like it's pretty underrated