Hudd Gills shipping

thedonnguyen

Will these swim right?

I received my order from the second batch this morning. I went out and tested every single one and 7/7 of the huddgills I ordered swim true. I can so roll them, burn them, none of them blew out from a pause to a fast couple cranks of the reel. It might just be me but it also seems like they have the lead ballast weight positioned better but I'll find out more about that once I put one through the ringer and have to perform surgery on it. 

If the dorsal fin gets bent they woun't swim right. I had one from the first release that swam great when it was new. I then tossed it into a plano box and the dorsal is leaning over and it swims on its side. I tried boiling it and i can't get the fin to straighten out. I guess the fin acts like a keel.

I'm interested in picking one of these up. I just started throwing the Hudd 68 as of a few days ago as my first real swimbait. I'm wanting to pick up a soft bluegill. I don't want one thats too big, how does this fit size wise to a Mattlures Ultimate Bluegill? Would you recommend this as a first bluegill swimbait?

thanks